Every year on my birthday, I usually reflect on the things I’ve done over the past year. This year, I’ve decided to look forward. What will this next year bring? I have dreams and hopes and things that make me a bit nauseous to think about actually accomplishing. Here’s what I’m looking forward to for my 37th year:
- Be kind to me and love myself vs. being my worst enemy.
- Celebrating my successes rather than hide behind them in embarrassment.
- Relishing every moment of Ava’s kindergarten year.
- Being a better wife.
- Creating more. I used to paint and sew and I love to make jewelry.
- Getting that damn children’s book published.
- Stop wasting precious time with frivolous things.
- Rekindling a friendship.
- Being really good at something.
- Finding my passion and making it profitable.
Not too, lofty, right? Do you reflect or look forward each year on your birthday?